Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bickyqlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

Want to define variable in vizlib KPI designer and based on value match want to show container grid objects

Hi,

I have a scenario where I need to have few vizlib KPI designers in top of the sheet and on clicking them below chart, table and object inside a container grid shoud display as per user choice. Declare a variable in global action of KPI designer but unable to add the same variable in wildmatch condition of conditional display of container grid objects.

Any help as stuck here for more than 3 daya now.

Thanks

Bicky

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Prashant_Naik20
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Bicky,

You can add a Text layer in Vizlib KPI designer and design it in Button form by assigning color and padding. once done in vizlib action section click on add action it will show a drop down and select set variable option. once done provide the variable name that you created to hide and show the object/container and pass the value in values text box.

Drag & drop the container from Qlik charts and pass the variable in show and hide property section of the added content. put condition like this . if($(vVariable)=1,1,0)....like wise in each section of container add this variable by updating the condition i.e. if($(vVariable)=2,1,0) in each content/chart section.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Prashant