I have recently installed a single role qliksense server for a customer and installed a certificate. The url is the same both internally and externally, sense.customer.com.au.
The actual host name of the servre is apsvr.customer.local however we have created an internal dns entry for sense.customer.com.au which points to the local IP of the server.
When installing sense we used sense.customer.com.au as the host name. The issues we are having however is we are unable to authenticate to both QMC and Hub using sense.customer.com.au when on the actual server. The auth box comes up however no credentials authenticate. If i change the url to https://127.0.0.1 it authenticates fine. It also authenticates fine from any workstations using the full url.
We are also finding the hub stops working from time to time with unable to contact engine service. A restart of the Dispatch service resolves this issue for about 10 minutes, however this is far from a suitable solution.