Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP

Qlik Sense on AWS - Deployment Guide

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jesús_Centeno
Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense on AWS - Deployment Guide

Last Update:

Sep 20, 2016 1:06:58 PM

Updated By:

Jesús_Centeno

Created date:

Sep 20, 2016 1:06:58 PM

Attachments

Qlik Sense on AWS - Deployment Guide is a comprehensive document that explains step by step how to install and deploy Qlik Sense on AWS.

Comments
GaryKirkby
Contributor
Contributor

@Jesús_Centeno I've got a question, do you have some information when newer versions of Qlik Sense will become available on the AWS AMI Portal? Because now it is the november edition! And I would need to install the February 2019 edition, but an AMI is very interesting to deploy it. 

0 Likes
Jesús_Centeno
Employee
Employee

The AMI version should be updated with every release 

0 Likes
license
Contributor
Contributor

Jesus, can you update the AMI to run on z1d instances.

currently it is not allowed.

0 Likes
Andre_Sostizzo
Digital Support
Digital Support

Reference: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/Qlik-Sense-on-AWS-Deployment-Guide/ta-p/1716117

The document attached here was written for version 3.x, a version of Qlik Sense that is no longer supported. However AWS setup steps remain the same across versions with exception of some information pertaining to Licensing for which the new Professional and Analyzer model has been introduced as well as for Local Network configuration for UDC.

jduluc12
Creator
Creator

One simple question:

How much of work will I save for myself in deployment if I use AWS Marketplace?

0 Likes
bancoazteca
Contributor
Contributor

Contrate Qlik mediante AWS, parece que mi licencia no esta registrada, como puedo solucionarlo?

0 Likes
Version history
Last update:
‎2016-09-20 01:06 PM
Updated by: