Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdrappeau
Contributor
Contributor

Extension Invalid Visualization error in Mashup on Qlik Server

Dear community,

I am developing a Mashup hosted on the Qlik Server. A very simple one, embedding Qlik visualisation in a html page. One of the visualisation uses Articque Map Extension.

The first version of the mashup had only three files :

• index.html
  • index.css
  • index.js <--- where all the magic happens. This is where I connect to the app and retrieve the objects with app.getObject()

Everything was working fine.

Then I decided to refactor the code. The second version of the mashup has this organisation:

• index.html
  • index.css
  • index.js <--- has prefix, config, require.config and qlik.openApp()
  • app/app.js <--- declare the modules header/selection and qlik/qselements
  • app/header/selection.js <--- has app.getList("SelectionObject")
  • app/qlik/qselements.js <--- has all the app.getObjects() commands

And this is where I don't understand what is happening. All but the Articque Map visualizations are displayed correctly. The console shows the following two errors:

• Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module [...] -- linked to the app/app.js
  • TypeError: "e.getLayout is not a function" -- linked to the extensions/articquemap/articquemap.js

I've included app/app.js and index.js as attachements.

I feel my problem has to be with the app/app.js and how I declare context in index.js. However, I'm pretty new at Javascrip and I can't get to find the solution.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks for reading through the end.

Best regards,

Labels (4)
0 Replies