Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.

Announcements
BI & Data Trends 2021. Discover the top 10 trends emerging in today. Join us on Dec. 8th REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

SSO Qlik SAML Attributemapping problem

Hi

I have set up a single sign on intergration between keycloak and qliksense.

but i cannot map any of the Existing SAML attributes that i receive,

i got following attributes in log, [Name='name', FriendlyName='fullName', Value='firstName lastName'] [Name='email', FriendlyName='email', Value='email@address.com'] [Name='userid', FriendlyName='username', Value='adUsername'].

The only attribute that works is the one i use as "SAML attribute for user ID". It will show up as UserID and Name on the user in qlik after login.

I have tried to map email and fullName through the SAML attribute mapping in qlik but its not working. i have tried all kind of names in the "Qlik Sense attributes" area

I use [QLIKSAML] as name in "SAML attribute for user directory".

did i missed something here?

saml.png

Regards

Daniel

4 Replies
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

I have the same issue, somebody any ideas?

Highlighted
Creator
Creator

I'm having similar issues.

Anyone?

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Hello, 

For custom attribute mapping, the values will be "stored" (only as session variable) in user.environement.email or user.environement.name. I use this mechanism to "store" users roles and access them in security rules.

But i haven't found a way to store theses values as persistent attributes of the user. If you find a way, i could use it.

Pierre

Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

we have the same issue. been working on this for several weeks.  it seems this should be documented 🙂