Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebastianservat
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Sense Text & Image object does not return HTML

Hi,

Trying to embed into a mashup the content of a Text & Image object.

In the getObject promise response, I can see that the content seems to be passed under the layout.markdown property. However, I can't pass this value onto the DOM, as it is not HTML formatted:

%[**Attendance of the arts**](4)^[In total, 73% of New Zealanders attended atleast one arts event or location in the previous 12 months, which is consistentwith 2014 but higher than 2011.

One in five New Zealanders \(22%\) attendedarts events more than 11 times in the previous 12 months. A further 29% attendedbetween 4 and 10 times.](inherit)

I've tried using a markdown to HTML converted, but the result I get this result:

%Attendance of the arts^In total, 73% of New Zealanders attended atleast one arts event or location in the previous 12 month...

This is not right, The result should just be a title and a paragraph.

Can anyone share any recommendations on how to extract the content from a text & image object?

Thanks,

Seb.

1 Reply
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

I don't think this format is published. The easiest would be to let getObject ir visualization.show do it for you.

Erik Wetterberg