Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Qlik Sense on Virtual Private Cloud

Discussion board to learn about Qlik Sense deployments on Virtual Private Cloud Infrastructures such as AWS, Azure, Google, and more.

Announcements
Qlik Highlights 2020 Giveaway! Watch, reply and have a chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card! Watch Video
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Engine getting stopped

I created a Dashboard in Qlik Sense and used Auto Calender as shown below . It's working for the first time . While creating app , i have used this AutoCalender property as well . Also to keep some fields with similar name to be treated as different , i used Qualify and unqualify as well.

At the first time when i open this sheet , it gives the correct visualization and everything runs perfect but after some time , when i reopen the sheet , some of the components didn't get loaded properly and keep on rolling and in another 5-10 sec , it shows the error as

"No available Qlik Sense engine was found . Refresh your browser or contact your system administrator"

Which finally stops the Engine and get automatically started after few seconds . Similar message is shown on all the open screen.

[autoCalendar]:

DECLARE FIELD DEFINITION Tagged ('$date')

FIELDS

Dual(Year($1), YearStart($1)) AS [Year] Tagged ('$axis', '$year'),

Dual('Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),Num(Ceil(NUM(Month($1))/3),00)) AS [Quarter] Tagged ('$quarter'),

Dual(Year($1)&'-Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),QuarterStart($1)) AS [YearQuarter] Tagged ('$axis', '$yearquarter'),

Month($1) AS [Month] Tagged ('$month'),

Dual(Year($1)&'-'&Month($1), monthstart($1)) AS [YearMonth] Tagged ('$axis', '$yearmonth'),

Dual('W'&Num(Week($1),00), Num(Week($1),00)) AS [Week] Tagged ('$weeknumber'),

Date(Floor($1)) AS [Date] Tagged ('$date');

DERIVE FIELDS FROM FIELDS [regionfs.rfs_date] USING [autoCalendar] ;

Please suggest

2 Replies
Not applicable

Also just wanted to share one observation , if again i open the sheet without loading data and comment out the Auto calendar code and then load the data . then now if i open the sheet , it loaded successfully. It seems the Auto Calender is creating some issue.

Not applicable

We have the same issue with the calendar. Did you manage to solve it?