Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebastianQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

After 12.60 Update SR1 - Accesspoint is empty, but reports apparently available.

Hello, 

after Server Update to QlikView 12.60 SR1 the Access Point is empty, but reports apparently available. All Categories  (with number of all reports) are available. see attachment

Any idea?

regards, Sebastian

14 Replies
sebastianQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Daniele_Purrone 

i created a new accesspoint folder with the same name and copied just the .pgo files in. i renamed the "old" accesspoint folder to xxxx. After that i started a distribution job which created a .qvw in the "new" accesspoint folder.

Result (see also attachments):

• Still no report in accesspoint
  • according to the report counter at the access point, is one report available
  • QMC: Documents -> User Documents
    • a folder without a name with the distributed report is displayed 
    • the same distributed report in the root folder is displayed

In addition to that it is not possible to set a supervisors for the Root Folder (QVS -> Folder Access)

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

@sebastianQlik . At this point, I'd suggest that you log a support case, so that we can investigate this more in details. Please, link this discussion and mention all the steps that have already been taken.
Since it's a test environment, this should be a Severity 3, but we'll assist you. Have a great day!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Sebastian,

This is a know issue and is caused by the installer not updating all files.  Check the file dates in the following folders for old dates.

C:\Program Files\QlikView\Web

C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewAjax

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
stiefa00
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Bill,

we are facing the same issue in support case 00029475. I just want to mention that we get this error with a clean installation of the environment. New servers and a fresh installation of Qlik services. No upgrade of files.

Kind Regards,

Fabian

alexandra_dh
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

Tahnks you for your post beacause it really helped us !!

I share my expérience hoping it could help some other people.

We had the same problem when upgrading from qlikview April 2019 to May 2021.

We could connect to accesspoint, the category showed many documents but no one was visible on accesspoint. 

On a test server we have completely uninstall/reinstall the product (version May 2022) and we had no more problem on accesspoint. But we didn't want to do the same on production Servers.

Bill said it could come from a file thats was not updated when upgrading and indeed, that was the problem.

We have copied the Qlikview\Web folder from out testServer to the ProductionServer and it was OK !

We have made many test and find that it was the "index.htm" file that caused this problem. If we replace this file from our testServer, Accesspoint is OK .