Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daianascdias
Contributor III
Contributor III

Como saber quais objetos estão sendo utilizados no QVW / How to know which objects are being used in QVW

Gostaríamos de saber se é possível identificarmos a ultima vez que um objeto foi usado no QVW e por qual usuário? 

Temos muitos objetos criados e gostaríamos de fazer uma revisão do que é utilizado e do que não é para podermos desabilitar.  

Labels (1)
  • Other

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @daianascdias ,

As @Maria_Halley  suggested, in such scenario my recommendation would be creating your customized application reading the information of the Audit logs and you could build some useful information based in the User, Document and ID (object ID). That would be my starting point for such scenario.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Translation into English:

"We would like to know if it is possible to identify the last time an object was used in a QVW file and by which user?
We have a lot of objects created and we would like to review what is used and what is not so we can disable it."

Hello @daianascdias,

Thanks for posting!

It would be great if you post directly in English as this way your post will have more chances is reviewed and answered by the Community.

Are you referring to Server Objects or to any object in general on the application?

Cheers,

daianascdias
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello @Albert_Candelario 

We are referring to the object in the application (qvw)

daianascdias_0-1646079200231.png

Albert_Candelario

Hello @daianascdias ,

As @Maria_Halley  suggested, in such scenario my recommendation would be creating your customized application reading the information of the Audit logs and you could build some useful information based in the User, Document and ID (object ID). That would be my starting point for such scenario.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Cheers,

Albert