Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CamilleA
Contributor II
Contributor II

Disconnect re-connect to the Access Point

Hi everybody,

I need your help 🙂

One of my user in the company has changed user name. But the previous user name is saved in the access point and the user doesn't succeed to disconnect and to reconnet with her good login.

login.png

Do you know how to manage this case ? She doesn't want to change the browser or even delete the history of Chrome.

Thank you in advance !!

Camille

Labels (1)
3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Trying it with a different browser would show if there is any setting in Qlik and/or the OS which remained on the old name or if the issue is related to the browser-cache. If it's the browser you may investigate the chrome-community how to delete only specific values - I think it's possible.

- Marcus

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@CamilleA

I tested here with incognito mode and it still doesn't work, so I don't think it is the cache. Looking in the QMC the user still have the old username, but the path is updated, (in my test here).

I am not sure if you can do this, but I will check

Dan-Kenobi
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi @CamilleA , I've seen things getting cached on the most varied places. If not the browser, may I suggest you to restart the Directory Services Connector on your QlikView Stack (if you have several, please restart all).

I know it's not optimum, but could be the solution.

@Maria_Halley if you have the ability to test this on your end, kindly do so and let us know how it went. I can't really change AD Users on my side. Thanks in advance