Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akile002
Contributor
Contributor

How do I display a QlikView on a webpage?

Hi everyone,

I am using QlikView 11. I have my QlikView server set up and I can display QlikViews on a page that gives our employees access based on folder permissions and they must be connected to our network. What I want to do is display a QlikView for a customer portal. The customer portal is running on a separate server and the customers are logging in externally so I won't be using folder level permissions. I would like our customers to be able to log into the portal and view a QlikView based on their history with our company. Is this possible? What tools do I need to complete this task? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can integrate the QlikView on portal using the Workbench.

Qlik Allows you to do that, but there is a different licensing used for that depending on scenarios.

For more information you can contact any Qlik Partner near by or contact Qlik directly.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!