cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnaRodriguez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Implementation of Qlikview SSO

Has anyone successfully implemented SSO for Qlikview in Access Point?  Our clients access Qlikview apps using accounts set up in our AD (i.e - clients get their own domain\username (and password) created individually in our domain). There are requests to allow clients login from their own domain to our environment via SSO. We are already using Auth0 for internal apps SSO access, but QV configuration is not compatible with setup we have (or so I was told). Wonder if anyone has experience in creating such setup. We are willing to hire person with adequate knowledge as consultant. 

Please note that we host a very large number (>500) of applications with different security access. Most applications have section access and/or reductions based on AD Security Groups created in our domain. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @AnnaRodriguez,

Looks like you've asked a similar question previously - Qlikview - Single Sign On where I stated that yes, SSO with the QV AccessPoint is definitely possible.  We have many customers who have implemented SSO with QlikView using customized authentication.  

In addition to the great information Lucas provided, have a look at the Qlik Support article QlikView and Authentication as it has a lot of good information on the topic.  If you need direct assistance in configuring SSO integration, suggest that you reach out to your Qlik account manager so they can schedule an engagement with Qlik Consulting or a Qlik Partner who specializes in this type of integration work. 

Best Regards

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@AnnaRodriguez  Please take a look at the attached SSO documentation for QlikView and the examples.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @AnnaRodriguez,

Looks like you've asked a similar question previously - Qlikview - Single Sign On where I stated that yes, SSO with the QV AccessPoint is definitely possible.  We have many customers who have implemented SSO with QlikView using customized authentication.  

In addition to the great information Lucas provided, have a look at the Qlik Support article QlikView and Authentication as it has a lot of good information on the topic.  If you need direct assistance in configuring SSO integration, suggest that you reach out to your Qlik account manager so they can schedule an engagement with Qlik Consulting or a Qlik Partner who specializes in this type of integration work. 

Best Regards

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
AnnaRodriguez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

@Chip_Matejowsky  hello, yes, you are right; but in this post, i am asking if anyone completed such setup and will consider providing consulting services.

HugeMagpie
Contributor
Contributor

@Chip_Matejowsky wrote:

Hi @AnnaRodriguezPrepaid Card Status

Best Regards

Best Regards

Nice article, You made my day by sharing an amazing article. I would like to be here again.