Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oscarwernerIntersnack1

Lef Expires error message

Hi,

Both my Qlik servers say the licence is about to expire even though I have pressed "Update License from Server" in the QMCs. When I renew the license on the servers I can see that both the Publisher and Server should work until the end of 2023 but I still see the error messages on top of the QMC.

I have a dev server where I have the following error message:
"The support of this product expires on 12/31/2022"
LEF Server number:4909410324239446
LEF Publisher Number:4900630511871409

The prod server has the following error message:
Lef Expires 12/31/2022
LEF Number: 4907310040073594
LEF Publisher Number:4903630678255575

What should I do to fix it?

BR
Oscar Werner

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jill_Masinde
Support
Support

@oscarwernerIntersnack1   Have you update the Publisher license as well? Be sure to check the Publisher license key as well.  If the Publisher LEF has expired it will also display the orange banner.  You will need to update the License as well.   Restarting the Qlikview Management Service should refresh your changes.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, checking the licenses on http://lef1.qliktech.com/ seems they are ok, maybe restarting the services.

By the first meesage it seems to refer to product support but I don't see any version that finishes it support on 12/31: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Product-Lifecycle/QlikView-Product-Lifecycle/ta-p/1826339

Confirm that the lef on the server and publisher has the date ok, if it's ok, try restarting the service to clear the message.

Jill_Masinde
Support
Support

@oscarwernerIntersnack1   Have you update the Publisher license as well? Be sure to check the Publisher license key as well.  If the Publisher LEF has expired it will also display the orange banner.  You will need to update the License as well.   Restarting the Qlikview Management Service should refresh your changes.