Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benutzer04112021
Contributor
Contributor

Nutzung SVN mit Unterordnern / Use SVN with sub-folders

Hallo,

wir nutzen für unsere Aufgabe mehrere mehrere qvw-Dateien.

Ich habe also angefangen für die Dateien händisch entsprechende Projektverzeichnisse "*-prj" anzulegen und wollte diese nun ins subversion-Repository hinzufügen.

Da wir dieses Repository noch für andere Scripte Nutzen habe ich einen Unterordner Qlikview im Repo angelegt und beim "Projekt zur Versionsverwaltung hinzufügen" über die Schaltfläche "..." das Unterverzeichnis gewählt.

Im Folgenden legt er nun dort das entsprechende Unterverzeichnis an und gibt dann die Fehlermeldung au, dass das Verzeichnis bereits existieren würde(hat er ja gerade auch angelegt.. 😉  ).
bekomme aber das Projekt entsprechend nicht ins Repo.

Schließe ich nun QlikView, lösche das lokale Projektverzeichnis und auch das Verzeichnis im Repo und versuche anschließend über Qlikview das Projekt ins Hauptverzeichnis zuzufügen ist das Verhalten nun genau so (erst legt Qlikview das Verzeichnis im Repo an und dann kommt die Fehlermeldung, dass das Verzeichnis im Repo ja schon existieren würde.

2 Replies
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

Translation

Hi there,

we use several multiple qvw files for our task.

So I started to manually create appropriate project directories "* -prj" for the files and now wanted to add them to the subversion repository.

Since we also use this repository for other scripts, I created a subfolder Qlikview in the repo and selected the subdirectory in the "Add project to version management" button using the "..." button.

In the following, he creates the corresponding subdirectory there and then gives the error message that the directory would already exist (he just created it ..: winking_face:).
but do not get the project in the repo accordingly.

If I now close QlikView, delete the local project directory and also the directory in the repo and then try to add the project to the main directory via Qlikview, the behavior is now exactly the same (first Qlikview creates the directory in the repo and then the error message appears that the directory is in the Repo would already exist.

kriskayle
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have any clue what you are actually asking, I've set up a lot of svn repositories in my day before and could probably help you if you asked the question more clearly. Also, you should be posting this on serverfault. 
http://release1.net/seriale-latimp/