cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikconsultant
Creator III
Creator III

On Access Point i see only the data of the last month

I have created a Qlik application. If It Open it's fine but if I start it on the server I see only data of the last month. 

There is not section access in this report.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
qlikconsultant
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@MayilVahanan Reduce is set to "Reduce by field name". No reduction is apllied.

@

I deleted now the config file on publisher for this app and reloaded everything again with the server this seemd to solve the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi @qlikconsultant 

Is there any reduction applied in the QMC?

MayilVahanan_0-1604313652912.png

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello,

Can you verify where the application (.qvw) is stored when you open it directly (and see the data) vs where it is located on the server?

For context:

• I create a QlikView application. I store this QlikView application on my computer in c:\mydata\.
  • I now want to use it on the QlikView Server, so I store it in the User Documents folder located on the server in d:\QlikView\UserDocs.
  • If I want the application on the server to be updated, I then need to set up a reload task in the QlikView Management Console, which will refresh the document for me. Assuming, of course, that the service account has access to all the source data from the QlikView server.

If I have a Publisher license, this looks a little different:

• I will store the document in the Publisher Source Document folder. For example d:\QlikView\sourcedocs\
  • Then I create a task in Publisher to distribute the document to the User Documents folder, which is D:\QlikView\UserDocs.
  • There are now 2 copies of the document on the server. The one in SourceDocs will CREATE the one in UserDocs. They should generally be the same, since running a task will reload the SourceDocs one and then create the UserDocs one right after. 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
qlikconsultant
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@MayilVahanan Reduce is set to "Reduce by field name". No reduction is apllied.

@

I deleted now the config file on publisher for this app and reloaded everything again with the server this seemd to solve the problem.