Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Plugin issues with new installed PC and newer IE version

So,
we've run in to a QV Plugin issue we can't figure out.
* Server/plugin: April 2019 SR1
* IE: 11.295.18362.0

On 2 new laptops with newer Win/IE version than before there is 1 thing that don't work with IE Plugin.
This is what vi do:
* Open any App
* Right click -> New Sheet Object
* Choose any of the alternatives, ex. list box
* Instead of a new window with properties popping up, everything just disappears.

See attached pic

Anyone with the same version of IE (or newer) that it works/don't works for?

(it works when running Ajax/Full browser version)

Labels (2)
10 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Svante, pretty sure this is something environmental on your side, as I completed my test, and everything is working just fine for me.  The only difference is my IE version seems to be just a tad newer.  I am running Windows 10 build 1903, the latest update from May.  My IE reports 11.356.18362.0, the last set of digits matching yours, and the Update version is 11.0.145 which is a delta to your 11.0.140 I believe.  

Let me know if you have further questions, I was testing with the 32bit  version of IE and Plugin as well, if users do not have the Desktop Client installed, this would be what they are running by default...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.