Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Publisher Error

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to distribute a report as a PDF File through publisher. The PDF file gets saved in the given path without any issue. But it fails to deliver as an attachment to the relevant mail. Test mail to the same mail is working fine from mail server.

Attached here is the TaskLog file with the warning.

Please help me to sort it out. 

14 Replies
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

correct settings here:

AD.png

Not applicable
Author

No Staffan no AD is used here. The user name and the email is under Custom Directory. And it's possible for me to Add users under 'Distribute via E-mail'.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Ok, then the user have a local account on the server, is it possible to Connect a mailadress to the account in there?

Look into computer management-> Local users and groups and see if you have correct settings.

If you have a domain why not use it also in qlikview?!

A workaroud could be to create a inline table With the mailadress xxx@xx.com as Field Email.

""But i've tried using the reduce option for the same Email using as Email as field, without using the manual distribution as well."" like this as you describe it.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Staffan,

Thanks lot for your solutions. I'll go with using the domain. And let you know if it's a success.

Thanks once again.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Be aware that this will also affect Your qlikview apps not only pdf distribution.