Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venkatvicky
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

QV_USER_MANAGER

Recently have moved to new server for qlikview and have set up professional and analyser license to users from previously set up named and document CALs. Now how do I make the qv_user_manager pull data for professional and analyser license that has been newly given access for users !!?? 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @venkatvicky,

Are you referring to the QlikView User Manager utility included in the QlikView Power Tools?  If so, please be aware that these utilities aren't official Qlik, Inc. products and are not supported.  Now as to your question, I don't believe that the User Manager utility has been updated to work with the new licensing model, but you can post on the QlikView Power Tools thread to ask the author of the utility.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @venkatvicky,

Are you referring to the QlikView User Manager utility included in the QlikView Power Tools?  If so, please be aware that these utilities aren't official Qlik, Inc. products and are not supported.  Now as to your question, I don't believe that the User Manager utility has been updated to work with the new licensing model, but you can post on the QlikView Power Tools thread to ask the author of the utility.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!