Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RajanKasbe_Expo
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

QVS of central node in qlikview is disapperead after service account password change

Hello Folks,

I have qlikview server in cluster, what has happened is we have changed the service account password in the AD and the also changed the passoword of services on both the server central and rim node and the qvs service was on both servers and now only of rim node it shows running. The other is not coming up saying error password or username connecion failure, failed to contatat server. Please let me know is there any where else i need to enter the changed password.

Steps taken:

Resatarted the services after changing the logon as password for all the services.
Both servers are pinging from each other.

The service account is present in Admin as well as Qlik Administator group

Qliktech folder properties in security tab user is present.

Restarted the server as well.

Please let me know if any other step i am missing in this and server can shown as running under qvs

Attaching screenshot for reference in that the server 231 is running now on right side but 224 is dissapered from there also the red band above is gone now.

Regards,

Rajan Kasbe

1 Reply
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @RajanKasbe_Expo,

Suggest that you start by reviewing the QMS log, by default located in %ProgramData%\QlikTech\ManagementService\Log on the server running the Management Service, and looking for errors/warnings regarding the QVS nodes. Also, see articles Troubleshooting Disconnected Services in the QlikView Management Console (QMC)  & QlikView: Organized way to troubleshoot "No Server" error.

If you still need assistance after reviewing the articles and implementing the suggestions, you should open a case with Qlik Support.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!