Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SubrataRoy
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik License Renewal before expiry date

Hi, my Qlik license expires on June 28th, 2024. So, if I get the offline SLK before the expiry date, can I apply the key ahead of time? e.g. if I get the key on June 21st, can I apply the Key on June 21st itself to extend the license to June 2025 rather than waiting for June 28?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sebastian_Linser

Hello,

in your license you have a start and an end date in the subscription line. If the start date is passed you can apply the license. 

e.g.

SUBSCRIPTION;YES;2024-01-01;2025-01-01 then it would be fine since the first of January has passed, but
SUBSCRIPTION;YES;2024-06-28;2025-06-28 here you would need to wait until the 28th of June.

If you would use a online license and you have the SLK it would auto update, you don't have todo any action.

regards

Sebastian

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sebastian_Linser

Hello,

in your license you have a start and an end date in the subscription line. If the start date is passed you can apply the license. 

e.g.

SUBSCRIPTION;YES;2024-01-01;2025-01-01 then it would be fine since the first of January has passed, but
SUBSCRIPTION;YES;2024-06-28;2025-06-28 here you would need to wait until the 28th of June.

If you would use a online license and you have the SLK it would auto update, you don't have todo any action.

regards

Sebastian

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂