Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tabalusek
Contributor
Contributor

QlikVew AccesPoint do not respond

Hello,

for one user report in AC stopped working. Access works, a truncated version of the report loads, but after a while there is no response in the browser. The situation was checked in other browsers, private tab and another computer. I will add that for 40 other users the report works fine. Does anyone have an idea what I can do?

Labels (1)
3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Potential causes may be any section access and/or macros/actions and/or custom server-objects (charts, bookmarks and so on). I would check this topics step by step if there are any things included and if if they have any relation to the mentioned user.

Tabalusek
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for reply, unfortunately user did't add any objects. Access to the report is also unchanged, and overnight the report stopped working. Is there any possibility to completly reset view or cash for just one user? 

marcus_sommer

You mentioned the switch to another browser and another computer so the cache and the local shouldn't be related. Nevertheless a clearing of the cache and a re-start of the local machine and the server-machine(s) is always recommended to exclude any temporary stuff.

A check for any issues with the server-objects is quite easy by removing (after a BACKUP) the shared-file.

The access rules/settings may not been (intentionally) changed but there might be changes within the corresponding data-set. So you may need a more expensive look to them. Because of the fact that there is in general an access possible you may just add a new sheet within the application with a structure-table (is an own object within the object-list) which will show the number of records/field-values of the included tables/fields and then comparing the results with other users on the same access-level respectively those without issues.