Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicolas_sobrido
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

QlikView - Compatibility Active Directory 2019

Hello,

One of my customer is planning to upgrade his Active Directory to Windows Server 2019 during February.

As part of this he would like to ensure that the AD <--> Qlikview SSO authentication will remain compatible with his new Windows Server 2019 AD servers.

I don't know if that's important but the customer is using relase 12.10.20600.0 SR8 which is out of support. Is that a problem or is it mandatory to upgrade to a newest release to be compliant?

Thank you for your help.

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello @nicolas_sobrido,

QlikView version 12.10 SR8 was released over 4.5 years ago, so well before the release of AD 2019.  I believe that you could likely get  AD 2019 to work with QV 12.10 SR8 but it certainly wouldn't be supported.  Yes it is mandatory to be running a compliant version in order for an environment to be supported.  Refer to article QlikView Product Lifecycle for the support end dates for the QlikView versions.  Suggest that customer be upgraded to versions 12.50 or 12.60.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello @nicolas_sobrido,

QlikView version 12.10 SR8 was released over 4.5 years ago, so well before the release of AD 2019.  I believe that you could likely get  AD 2019 to work with QV 12.10 SR8 but it certainly wouldn't be supported.  Yes it is mandatory to be running a compliant version in order for an environment to be supported.  Refer to article QlikView Product Lifecycle for the support end dates for the QlikView versions.  Suggest that customer be upgraded to versions 12.50 or 12.60.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!