Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview 10 SR3 - Images disappearing in ajax

I have just upgrade my server from version 10 with the SR3.

In my application I have used text objects to display images.

• Using the text box to enter a path
  • Using the background button and selecting images from the file system.

Now when you go to the application and use the ajax client and you make a selections or press clear the text box images vanish.

I managed to figure out it is the image stretch setting that causes this.

For some reason this setting does not get reloaded when you make a selection.
If you would design in web mode:

1. press clear
  2. image disappears
  3. click on text object properties
  4. change the stretch option
  5. image reappears

Is this bug going to be solved?

Thanks in advance,

Raf.

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem - if anyone knows of at least a workaround it would be useful.

Not applicable
Author

I too, have the same problem.  I haven't tried it yet, but under properties of the text box, try setting the custom Layer value to a high number under layout and see if that fixes it.

Not applicable
Author

I have tried my proposed fix and it does not work.

I did a little more investigating it appears that clearing all selections is removing the background-image css property of the QvContent div which is why the  image disappears.

Here is the sample html code before clearing all selections

<div class="QvContent" style="height: 131px; width: 219px; overflow: hidden; background-image: url("/QvAJAXZfc/QvsViewClient.aspx?datamode=binary&name=Document.3.Background&host=Local&stamp=313082e22a97d574c8c9200a4d2f8970&view=Experiments/image_test.qvw&width=219&height=131"); background-repeat: no-repeat;">

<table class="TextObject" style="height: 100%; width: 100%;">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; text-decoration: none; padding: 3px; white-space: pre-line;" title=""></td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</div>

Here is the same sample of html code but after clearing all selections

<div class="QvContent" style="height: 131px; width: 219px; overflow: hidden; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

<table class="TextObject" style="height: 100%; width: 100%;">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; text-decoration: none; padding: 3px; white-space: pre-line;" title=""></td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</div>

Not applicable
Author

I tried using the order as well, and checked all the image properties to make sure there was no transparency or conditional show rules kicking in.

I made this go away by upgrading to version 11

Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem and I do not know how to solve.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I am facing the same problem. Did anybody found the solution?

Regards