Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView Administration

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.

Announcements
Join this live chat April 6, 10AM EST - QlikView to Qlik Sense REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaymerry
Creator
Creator

Qlikview 11 Accesspoint "loading content"

Hello all,

Qlikview 11 has been installed in our server instead of Qlikview 10.

After the installtion, all the services seem to be ok :

However, when when I try to go on the accesspoint, I have the following message :

Have you got any idea of this problem ?

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Jaymerry

56 Replies
antose
Partner
Partner

Hi!

Have you deleted following Path by mistake?

One of my customers had done that and got the same behavior. Solved by adding the path agin.

Skärmklipp.JPG

Bill_Britt
Support
Support

There is a couple of things that will cause this. The first  thing to check is to make sure that the QlikView IIS  application pool is set for .net V4.  If not set it and try again. If that doesn't work then run this command

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe -i and go back check step one.

Bill - Designated Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

Not applicable

I was able to fix this error!

Following Stefan's advice, I installed and ran Fiddler. This revealed that I was getting  a 500 response from the web server, even though AccessPoint just sat there showing the "Loading Content" screen that Jaymerry saw.

So I copied the response text (HTML) out of Fiddler and opened it as HTML in my browser. This is the error message I saw:

iis_err_msg.png

Handler "PageHandlerFactory-Integrated" has a bad module "ManagedPipelineHandler" in its module list

So then I followed Bill Britt's advice and ran aspnet_regiis -i, and after that finished everything worked! It took a while for the AccessPoint page to load, so I was nervous for a minute, but I kept my eye on Fiddler and never saw a 500 error. Eventually, the page loaded and I could see my documents!

Not applicable

Hello, Were you ever able to fix your reverse proxy issue?

Not applicable

Thanks so much.  I had the same issue and was able to resolve it with

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

thank you.


Not applicable

I have the same Problem. But i got it since Qlikview Server 10. Now on a new machine with version 11 its all the same.

My enviroment:

Windows 7 x64 Machine in local domain

QVWS V11

QVS 11

2 routed network segments

In the 1st segment where the QVS resides connection work perfectly fine from every workstation.

On the 2nd segment i got the above mentioned problem. Fiddler's output: ReadResponse() failed: The server did not return a response for this request. Last opened URL is: POST /QvAJAXZfc/AccessPoint.aspx?mark=&platform=browser.MSIE%206.0&dpi=96 HTTP/1.1

Auth is NTLM, tested over browser auth and alternate login page.

In Version 10 i had a support Session with qliktech but they couldnt find the problem/reason. With normal QV Desktop, connection to the Server is no problem at all.

I dont get it

Bill_Britt
Support
Support

Can you explain further on what you mean by segment 1 and segment 2? If you are talking about network segments, I would look at your routing setup on the machine. Does the server know how to get back to the machine that sent the request. You can only have one default gateway so any other path would have to be manually inputted.

Bill - Designated Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable

Routing is perfectly fine, as all other services run without problems. Another webserver for intranet pages also runs fine.

192.16.8.0/22 <-> VPN tunnel <-> 192.16.80.0/24

if the QS couldnt find a way back no page would be displayed. first i thought it could be something with AD authentification. But i also tested it with the alternate login page, that is not displayed in my case. And if i use a normal QV client everything works perfectly fine, except the browser plugin. thats what i dont understand, our QVS 9 version had worked with the same configuration.

Not applicable

I had the same problem, and i had to do these steps to get worked

1. Change the Managed Pipeline Mode of DefaultAppPool and Qlikview IIS to Classic


AppPools.jpg

2. Go to the ISAPI and CGI Restrictions on Server LEVEL of IIS and Change to the ALLOWED the ASP.NET 4.0

iis CGI Restrictions.jpg

Isapi.jpg

Not applicable

And if you are using IIS 6, you need to go to Web Service Extensions and make sure ASP.net 4.0 is allowed.  See Screen Shot below...

IISConfig.bmp