Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sasikumar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlikview 8.5 Manual

Hi Qlikers,

i couldnt find QlikView 8.5 manual.Please share the link or where to get.

Regards

Sasikumar

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

As luck would have it, I was talking to one of my other long-time coworkers and they did have them, so posting both the Client and Server manuals for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

@sasikumar 

Wow! you are still using 8.5. I probably last used that in 2010. I will check my old mails if I have a pdf manual. However, Qlik partners/Qlik themselves are the best places to find this. If you are working for an organization, you can contact your qlik partner. 

However, it could be really interesting to know why somebody would use qlikview 8.5 which is very naive in capability of reporting and analysis especially compared to today's versions.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I believe the other major issue is going to be lack of support for any current operating systems, I agree with @tresesco  in regard to the need to upgrade to a newer/supported version, as I would expect issues with 8.5 at this point given the version of .Net that was used with it etc.  I am not aware of any documentation either, I used to have them, but I cleared things out a few years ago.  If you have specific questions I may be able to answer them as I was around during 8.5, but it has been a while for sure.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

As luck would have it, I was talking to one of my other long-time coworkers and they did have them, so posting both the Client and Server manuals for you.

Regards,
Brett

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Tagging @sasikumar . You have them here. This is why qlik community is so amazing; people (like @Brett_Bleess ) here are so.

sasikumar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

haha, we are Supporting lot Qlik Customers, so every client mostly have different version. i think one of our client still using qlik 7 versions also.