Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlikview installation after Browser update

hi

I had qlikview installed, but i got an update of the IE8 browser. The sign in window does not appear anymore. I imagine i need to reinstall QV. How can i do that?

thanks for the help

felipe

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Can you explain what you are trying to do? QlikView doesn't have anything to do with the Sign in window. That is a function of Windows and the Webserver.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Can you explain what you are trying to do? QlikView doesn't have anything to do with the Sign in window. That is a function of Windows and the Webserver.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

thanks Bill,

A QV client got an update of its browser to IE8 and it cannot access its QV documents anymore. What shall be done here? Do i need to reinstall qlikview on the desktop computer again?

Felipe

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Are you trying to open a document with the desktop client of throught the AccessPoint and IE plugin?

Bill

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

through the access point and ie plugin

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Can you post a screen shot of the error?

Bill

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

thanks Bill

it seems it was an IT error in our customer company.

Felipe

i close the case.