Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andie_qubdata
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Twin clicks in iPad with Web@Work

We found a problem when working with QlikView Server from iPad with iOS 13.4 when using the "MobileIron Web@Work" browser.

Problem - a click is perceived as two serial clicks. Examples: when you click on the ListBox, it is selected, but deselectet at once; when you click a button, two events occur.

If a document is slow, the second click may be lost and the problem is not noticeable.

In audit log for that click correspond two normal clicks.

iPad with iOS 12.4  and prior works fine. QlikView version is not matter.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Please note that MobileIron is not a supported browser in QlikView product per the System Requirements:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Subsystems/Server/Content/QV_Server/QlikView-Server/Q...

I would suspect a change that has occurred in MobileIron may be the most likely issue from past experience, so I would recommend checking on that side of things too.  May be something on the iOS side as well, but I am doubtful it likely is something we could fix in this case.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.