This is fixed now.
What did i do?:
1. Finally the client had arranged for a DEV server, where I had access to do QV developments. (Earlier I was doing all developments only in my local system).
2. I just re-opened the QV in the server. Did some dev work (mostly changes), saved the QV, reloaded the QV.
3. Opened the QVW via access point, and bingo the issue was resolved. Cloned Sheet objects were now movable when opened via Access Point, without the need of the [ALT] key.
I think there are some of the features that breaks when dev work is done in a local system, and changes are directly copied over to the server. And then a refresh is done in the server enviornment.
However, one thing I noticed:
Now when i open the qvw in my local, the tabs appear in a reverse order as in (sheet->tab3, tab2, tab1 ). But when the same qvw is opened in the Server using QV Client OR via Access Point they appear in a correct order as in (sheet->tab1, tab2, tab3).
This is a very strange behaviour encountered. But i think its ok, until the users dont notice this . However, I hope there exists a patch for this.
Hope I am not confusing you guys.