Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

WebTicket - DMS Failed open document.

Hi all.... I recently installed QV11.2 in 3 machines. Machine1 QVS, machine2 QVP and machine3 QVWS IIS7.5...... I tried to use QMS API... to open a document, but I have a problem using webTickets.... with DMS

Apparently I get the webticket... but when the document is opened I get two errors message:

***When I try to open with QvAjaxZfc: "You do not have permission to view this directory or page"

url: http://tcaWeb/qvajaxzfc/authenticate.aspx?type=html&try=tcaWeb/qvajaxzfc/opendoc.htm?document=pr.qvw...

***when i try to open with QvPlugin: "Failed to open document, You don't have access to this document"

url: http://tcaWeb/QvPlugin/opendoc.htm?document=pr.qvw&webticket=HFO+b8ZTGg8X0K1SuHmOJnztub6y3PxXneijFzI...

I have my IIS server with anonymous auth , the default web site with anonymus auth, also the app QvAjaxZfc with anonymous auth, and the webticket.aspx with windows auth ....

I think my C # code gets the webticket in a wrong way. Because when I concatenate it with a url I get that errors.

1. QVSàtcaQvs
  2. QVPàtcaQvp
  3. QVWSàtcaWeb
  4. p.s. when I configure the document with "All users" permission, QvPlugin opens the document correctly, but this isn't that I want.

public static string getTicket(string User)

{

string usergroups=@"";

string QlikViewServerURL = "http://tcaWeb/QVAJAXZFC/GetWebTicket.aspx";

StringBuilder groups = new StringBuilder();

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(usergroups))

{

groups.Append("<GroupList>");

foreach (string group in usergroups.Split(new char[] { ',' }))

{

groups.Append("<string>");

groups.Append(group);

groups.Append("</string>");

}

groups.Append("</GroupList>");

groups.Append("<GroupsIsNames>");

groups.Append("true");

groups.Append("</GroupsIsNames>");

}

string webTicketXml = string.Format("<Global method='GetWebTicket'><UserId>{0}</UserId></Global>", User);

HttpWebRequest client = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(new Uri(QlikViewServerURL));

string uri = client.RequestUri.ToString();

client.PreAuthenticate = true;

client.Method = "POST";

client.AutomaticDecompression = DecompressionMethods.GZip | DecompressionMethods.Deflate;

NetworkCredential myCred = new NetworkCredential("user", "pwd", "domain");

CredentialCache myCache = new CredentialCache();

myCache.Add(new Uri(uri), "NTLM", myCred);

client.Credentials = myCache;

var writer = new StreamWriter(client.GetRequestStream());

writer.Write(webTicketXml);

writer.Flush();

var reader = new StreamReader(client.GetResponse().GetResponseStream());

var xmlDocument = new XmlDocument();

xmlDocument.LoadXml(reader.ReadToEnd());

return xmlDocument.InnerText;

}

0 Replies