cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sekharapp
Contributor III
Contributor III

qlikview and qliksense administration

if  I learn qlik view administration, will i be able to manage qlik sense administration

and what is the diffence between qlik view and qlik sense admnistration

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @sekharapp,

QlikView and Qlik Sense are two distinct and separate products. They do share a few terms and concepts but learning QlikView administration won’t necessarily prepare you for administering Qlik Sense. Suggest you start by reviewing the online Help for both products 

Also, you may want  subscribe to Qlik channels or search other related content on YouTube.

Best Regards 

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @sekharapp,

QlikView and Qlik Sense are two distinct and separate products. They do share a few terms and concepts but learning QlikView administration won’t necessarily prepare you for administering Qlik Sense. Suggest you start by reviewing the online Help for both products 

Also, you may want  subscribe to Qlik channels or search other related content on YouTube.

Best Regards 

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
sekharapp
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Do you have any videos on qlik sense administration

or 

videos on youtube(qlik help) is sufficient to learn indepth

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@sekharapp

Take a look at the below, it is all thee training resources that we have. There are some free training there,

But QlikSense is a very complex product, I would definitely recommend to sign up for some teacher led classes too.

https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training