Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SNR1
Creator
Creator

unable to use Qlikview External Access point

HI team,

We are  recentlly migrated to cloud and our external accesspoint is not working . we are gettong login page failure issue.

so please guide me how to recreate a external accesspoint so that we can use outside of server.

internal access point in server working but external accesspoint is not working.

Please suggest me.

Thanks In Advance

7 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi! Is the cloud webserver on the same domain as the internal network? If you are getting a login error, you might want to check the Windows Event Logs on the cloud VM, to see what is happening. 

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

HI Daniele ,

Our team migrated to o premise to cloud and current domain is ad 
internal access point is working but external access point is not working plz guide me to solve it.

its a little bit urgent issue.

Thanks

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @SNR1 
Did you check the Windows Event logs, as suggested? In particular, the Security ones might contain relevant information.
Please consider that, by default, QlikView doesn't take care of the authentication, the underlying operating system does. So, I suspect that something was not set-up properly at that side.
Please, check the Windows Event Logs, and the QlikView webserver logs, look for errors, and then discuss it with your IT.

Take care,

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

HI Daniel,

i Found out below error while trying to connect different type like 1. HEader and other one custom one.

Thanks

SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Daniel,

We have 3 server 1 contains server and one for publisher it also have internal access point it s working

while we have issue for external accesspoint it have other server

please guide for that.

Thanks

SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

HI all,

i tried to findout the event logs and web logs but unable to find it. plz guide me .

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SNR1 ...

Looking at hose images a couple of things come to mind.

1. The Error 401 thing...do the users get a popup for security certificate? In our instance we must click on "Cancel" rather than "OK" for it to work. If we click "OK" we something similar.

2. In the login popup we have to fully qualify the username with "domain\username". Note the backslash.

HTH,

John (previously aka johncaqc)