Skip to main content
Announcements
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! Please take the Qlik Experience survey you received via email. Survey ends June 14.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

64 Bit JDBC driver installed and Select statement is disabled

Hi ,

I am trying to use 64 bit JDBC driver. After installing from the dowloads provided in QCommunity select button is disabled. Any one has any thoughts how to make it enable and proceed on using JDBC driver?.

I am trying to connect composite JDBC driver. Here is my jdbc connection string:

jdbc:compositesw:dbapi@CompD1-jiov:9401?domain=composite&dataSource=TestDataSource

Thanks

Dasu.G

6 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

If the wizard isn't working for you, you can still write in the LOAD/SQL SELECT statement to the table you wan't to load.

You should try that.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried to connect and I am getting below error:

No suitable driver found for jdbc:compositesw:dbapi@CompD1-jiov:9401

CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=JDBCConnector_x64.dll;jdbc:compositesw:dbapi@CompD1-jiov:9401?domain=composite&dataSource=DataSource;XUserId=AUOHATFNSbceVRRNJLZcGaNOBDbKWZFMTbcKGaNOfCZCGaFMWLaUHGD;XPassword=KUQHJSFMULYMXUJPSG;"

avastani
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

use ODBC driver instead. Composite software is rolled in with an ODBC driver which is native read in QV via System DSN.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the response.

We have verified already with composite ODBC and It is working but it has some issues like after every select statement we wil have to disconnect and connect to the virtual database again and again.

See Below Thread:

http://community.qlik.com/message/303861#303861

Composite claimed that with JDBC this issue is not there so we want to validate and use this for our implementation.

Is there any way we can connect and retrieve data using JDBC in QlikView?.

avastani
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

use for loop with where condition to get date limited records. jdbc, either will have to write a connector or get the one from QVSource

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Hi,

you have to specify the driver class name:

CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=JDBCConnector_x64.dll;jdbc:compositesw:dbapi@CompD1-jiov:9401?domain=composite&dataSource=DatasourceName&connector.driverClass=cs.jdbc.driver.CompositeDriver;XUserId=YJCWATFNSbceVRRNJLZcGaNOBDbKWZFMTbcKGaNOfCZCGaFMWLaUHQMf;XPassword=RBbWESFMULYMXUJPbG;"

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D