Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jixiaoquan
Contributor III
Contributor III

A diagram of an expression has two kinds of display methods for a linear, one kind of bar.

I have create a chart which use a combination chart,in the chart only one expression, I want to make some data using a bar chart, part of the data using theline graph.

In this chart,there is an expression called "price trends", there is a selection field,the field contains the amount, price, volume, and I want to make price-related data using linear display, and the amount of data related to the amount of use the bar display.

In my qvw like this:   

去.jpgw.jpg

If chose “amount”and “price”,the data related to “amount” use bar display,and the data related to “price” use linear display.

Thank you very much.I need your help.

6 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi ji,

I read your post twice, but I'm not sure I understand just what is it you're having trouble with: You have two expressions in your chart, one as a line and one as a bar (checkboxes "Display options"). That is not directly related to user_selections.

I would like to help if I can - but I need to understand what is not working.

Best regards,

DataNibbler

jixiaoquan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi DataNibbler,

Thank you for your reply.

There are two dimensions in my qvw,one is date,the other one is Combination of multiple fields.like this:1.png

If I use one expresion,the result:

2.png3.png

If I use two expression,the result:

4.png

In the way of one expression we can distinguish all data by color,but if I use two expression,we can not distinguish them by color.

Taking into account this problem,I want to use just one expression to show data in two kinds of charts!

I hope you can help me,Thank you very much.

Not applicable

Hi

I think you should simple your question and simple your example. There are a lot of informatin has nothing to do with your questoin.

Z

jixiaoquan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Just one expression displays two graphs,one is bar,the other is line.

MarcoWedel

cope the expression and select bar for one and line for the other

hope this helps

regards

Marco

jixiaoquan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,Marco

Could you please tell me how to do in details?

Thank you very much.