Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

AGGR() help

I have been looking at posts regarding AGGR() and have found them to be very helpful.

I am having an issue with my function and looking for some help:

if

(MEASURE_NAME='CHILDHOOD IMMUNIZATIONS: COMBINATION' AND CARRIER='BCN',

SUM(if(AGGR( Sum (NUMERATOR), MEASURE_NAME, PATIENT_ID)>5,1,0)),

Sum (NUMERATOR))

The above function workd great when I select a carrier.  When I select BCN carrier I get Numerator= 478 Denominaor=733.  If I select any other carrier I get similar valid looking results.  When I unselect the carrier, I get:

Numerator: 4023

Denominator: 859

I would have expected to see BCN+ All other Carriers= total  Which is 478+106 = 584 for the numerator.

Any thoughts why this is functioning this way?  Or better question, how do I get it to show 584?

Details:  For BCN I have 6 numerators which need to be summed up if they are >5 then this counts for 1 measure any number less than 6 gets a 0.  For the other carriers, the rollup already happens and I only need to sum up the numerators.  I can differentiate which measure goes with each carrier and I have patient level detail information that I can see for the calculation.  I have control over the data model so all options should be on the table if that is helpful.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Just looking for any feedback on the AGGR() function and why I get it to work with a filter but not without.

udit_kumar_sana
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Please attach sample file.

Regards,

Udit