Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access point Problem

Hi Guys,

I have created new qlikview document and i created button to access new qv document.i placed this in rootfolder of sever to access from access point.if i open on access point and click on button it is opening in new window it is fine because i copy URL of opening document in button URL.

1)But my doubt is is there any way to access new documnet through button in accesspoint with out placing this accessible document into root folder of server??

2) i don't want to show this accessbile dcoument in access point but when user click on that button then only it should be display any possibility is there??

10 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Dear Sanjeev,

If you keep Qlikviewdocs as root folder, QV server will show all the document within that directory as well as sub directory, So instead of creating a new folder in that, create a new folder and keep other QVW in that folder and mark it as non browsable.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!