Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dadumas
Creator II
Creator II

Accounts receivable aging set analysis with multiple conditions

I wish to show accounts receivable invoice data based on the [Current Trx Amount] measure, but only for customers that (1) have an absolute value of their AR sum total total greater than a desired amount and (2) additionally only consider AR invoices that are >60 days old.. 

I use the variable $(vGEAmount)  for the aggregate amount, set by the user in an input box.  Example:  $25,000, or ($25000).  [Days Aged] is the number of days old for an invoice, and is stored as an attribute in the invoice record.

Currently this works fine:

sum({$<[Customer Number]={"=fabs(Sum([Current Trx Amount]))>$(vGEAmount)"}>} [Current Trx Amount])

However, the above does not yet additionally filter for  AR invoices that are >60 days old.  

So, I added this, and it does not error out, but ignores the first part of the filter above(ignores aggregate total search condition):

sum({$<[Customer Number]={"=fabs(Sum([Current Trx Amount]))>$(vGEAmount)"}, [Days Aged]={">60"}>} [Current Trx Amount])

I have also tried this:

sum({$<[Customer Number]={"=fabs(Sum([Current Trx Amount]))>$(vGEAmount)"}> + <[Days Aged]={">60"} [Current Trx Amount])>}

I have also tried this:

sum({$<[Customer Number]={"=fabs(Sum([Current Trx Amount]))>$(vGEAmount)"}> * <[Days Aged]={">60"} [Current Trx Amount])>}

None work except for the very first one at the top.

Dave

Labels (1)
11 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

@dadumas  add this to outer set as well

sum({$<[Days Aged]={">60"},[Customer Number]={"=fabs(Sum({<[Days Aged]={'>60'}>} [Current Trx Amount]))>25000"}>} [Current Trx Amount])

dadumas
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Home Run - out of the park!  Works perfect.

My final is:

sum({$<[Days Aged]={">$(vGEDays)"},[Customer Number]={"=fabs(Sum({<[Days Aged]={'>$(vGEDays)'}>} [Current Trx Amount]))>$(vGEAmount)"}>} [Current Trx Amount])

Once I got it working with your outer suggestion, I created another input variable.  You are a hero!

Dave