Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamdaniahmad
Contributor III
Contributor III

Accumulation Line Chart with null value

Hello Everyone,

I need to create line chart to compare budget and actual, in actual condition not all date have transaction, sometimes it will blank value. If i show different data with full date were filled with value, the formula works pefectly

I need to show actual result stopped in last date not in end of date.

Can someone help me..?

Thanks in advance,

Ahmad

if(sum({<Date_Fix={">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0)))<=$(=AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0))"}, [MODEL GR1]={"*"},year,month,date>}delivery_qty),

rangesum(

sum({<Date_Fix={">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0)))<=$(=AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0))"}, [MODEL GR1]={"*"},year,month,date>}delivery_qty),

above("Del")

))

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this? Please load and share QVW if possible

Sum(Aggr(if(sum({<Date_Fix={">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0)))<=$(=AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0))"}, [MODEL GR1]={"*"},year,month,date>}delivery_qty),

rangesum(

sum({<Date_Fix={">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0)))<=$(=AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0))"}, [MODEL GR1]={"*"},year,month,date>}delivery_qty),

above("Del")

)), Date))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
hamdaniahmad
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

I've tried your suggestion, and result showing not accumulated (see picture1jpg).

If I change in Properties>Expression>Full Accumulation, line chart not stopped in actual date (see picture2.jpg).

I tried to load qvw here.. please wait

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg