Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antupe
Contributor III
Contributor III

Accumulation

Hello!

I want to create a chart representing the items that have arrived (to be repaired), the repaired ones and the ones waiting to be repaired (pending items) against the date (I have used canonical date to group te different dates-date of entry and date of repair).

Lines/bars I would like to include:

(1) Items that arrive each day-> count({$<DateType={'Arrived'}>} Item_ID)

(2) Total number of items that have arrived until the moment (count like (1) but with full accummulation)

(3) Items repaired each day (count({$<DateType={'Repaired'}>} Item_ID ))

(4) Total number of items repaired until the moment (like (3) but with full accummulation)

(5) Pending items, that I would like to calculate as:

(the accummulated sum of the items that have arrived until the moment) - (the accummulated sum of the items that have been repaired until the moment)

I have tried doing: 

count({$<DateType={'Arrived'}>} Item_ID)-count({$<DateType={'Repaired'}>} Item_ID) and clicking on the full accummulation tick box but this does not give me the answer I want to calculate

Any ideas of how I could do this?

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
antupe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have solved it using he following:

=rangesum(above(total count({$<DateType={'Arrived'}>} Item_ID),0,RowNo(total)))-rangesum(above(total count({$<DateType={'Repaired'}>} Item_ID),0,RowNo(total)))

View solution in original post

1 Reply
antupe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have solved it using he following:

=rangesum(above(total count({$<DateType={'Arrived'}>} Item_ID),0,RowNo(total)))-rangesum(above(total count({$<DateType={'Repaired'}>} Item_ID),0,RowNo(total)))