Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II

Achieve this in QV

Hi ,

How to achieve this one in the below link ,open second sheet you can able to see the image in mid of 2nd sheet..

http://us-b.demo.qlik.com/QvAJAXZfc/opendoc.htm?document=qvdocs%2FSocial%20Media%20Buzz.qvw&host=dem...

Capture-1.PNG

Regards

Sonysree

31 Replies
sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

When am trying with Block chart its displaying like this but i don't want like this..Please find the attachment..Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sony, Why not BG color - White() then give Text color where ever you want to Apply

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thats fine,How to hide borders

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Oh, This situation as per my experience

This setting is unavailable for pie charts, block charts, funnel charts and radar charts.

Updated : If you have less than of 10 / 15 Values then you can use Text object with the opacity of 100% then try

- ANIL

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Am new to Qlikview ,Its Done now,Do you know by using Extensions how can we create..

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Really i don't know about that

Might be bmz, cleveranjos Can help you. Because, in this They are experts

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Why don´t you just download that extension and try?

Trying by yourself is important to learning

Anyway, please find attached

Capturar.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I Knew that, You can help for us.

Thanks Clever. I am also bit confusing how this work. Finally got it.

1) Here, Is that file is working on Access point?

2) If i created Mount folder for specific 227052.qvw

3) Then is that action is directly working on Access point?

4) Or else we require to change any Settings

5) The image which i attach before those extensions are from Access point only. Because, While i check my local client it is showing.

My Extensions.PNG

sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Share the link from which we can download and how to export in Qlikview,Can you give me the exact procedure

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

I´ve already send you the link, please check above.

You have all information you need in this thread

I´ve send you the link

"You need an extension to do that Word Cloud Object Extension"

jakub.szurogajlo‌ have send the tutorial

"

Read this: QlikView Extension Tutorial #1: The Concept of QlikView Extensions

"