Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKNIEKERK
Creator
Creator

Activate other graphic tabel with a value from a certain table

please look at sample

having 2 sales years , from separate data tables,  now when i want to compare in 2019 and 2020 the same week(s)  and/or same customer i must double click in both weeks and/of  customer graphs

e.a. week 23 in 2019 i must then also clicked in 2020 week 23 same story with customer choices

how to ativate a script  thats activates same week(s) cliked in 2019 to 2020 ?

Thanks for advise

this is in grafics  statement

OMZET BASED ON IN 2019
sum(Pick(match(UnitTypeVorigjaar,'K','S'), KilosFakVorigjaar * PrijsFakVorigjaar, StuksFakVorigjaar * PrijsFakVorigjaar))

OMZET BASED ON IN 2020
sum(Pick(match(UnitType,'K','S'), KilosFak * PrijsFak, StuksFak * PrijsFak))

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I would suggest to make single week for all years and then define chart like this for different years?

Pie Chart:

Dimension : Year

Expressions are

OMZET BASED ON IN 2019
sum(Pick(match(UnitTypeVorigjaar,'K','S'), KilosFakVorigjaar * PrijsFakVorigjaar, StuksFakVorigjaar * PrijsFakVorigjaar))

OMZET BASED ON IN 2020

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Still you need separate, Create 2 week fileds and 2 pie charts then assign for 1+1 filter and graph as alternate states to work this Here 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I would suggest to make single week for all years and then define chart like this for different years?

Pie Chart:

Dimension : Year

Expressions are

OMZET BASED ON IN 2019

OMZET BASED ON IN 2020

JACKNIEKERK
Creator
Creator
Author

true, but some practical problems in table by source , (Pervasive based ) that why we must stay to separate tables per year

thanks anyway

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Still you need separate, Create 2 week fileds and 2 pie charts then assign for 1+1 filter and graph as alternate states to work this Here 

JACKNIEKERK
Creator
Creator
Author

during load did connection to 2019 and 2020 table like:

AflKlant as Klantnummer, <<<<<<<<
AflArtNum as Plunr,
AflFlag as Status,
AflbonNummer as Leverbonnummer,
AflAflDate as Leverdatum,
week(Right(AflAflDate,2)&'-'& mid(AflAflDate,3,2)&'-'& left(AflAflDate,2)) as Omzetweek,<<<<<
month(Right(AflAflDate,2)&'-'& mid(AflAflDate,3,2)&'-'& left(AflAflDate,2)) as Omzetmaand,
Date#(Right(AflAflDate,2)&'-'& mid(AflAflDate,3,2)&'-20'& left(AflAflDate,2)) as OmzetDatum,
week(Right(AflAflDate,2)&'-'& mid(AflAflDate,3,2)&'-'& left(AflAflDate,2)) as OmzetweekVorigjaar, <<<<
AflKlant as KlantnummerVorigjaar, <<<<<<<<<<
AflKilos as KilosFak,