Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stekol61
Creator
Creator

Add character to formula in a pivot table

Hi!

I am using a  formula in a pivot table and the result is OK.

I want to add "& '/ '&'55'"to the formula and the result should be like "456,0 / 55" ,but the result in the pivot is "456,1345678 /55"

How can  this be solved?

(num((sum({<[NW Type]= {'NR3*'} >}[5G MDS Volume LME])/sum({<[NW Type]= {'NR3*'} >}[5G Duration LME])) ,'# ##0,00'))
+ Avg([DL throughput LTE Volume (ENDC UE with active NR)] / [DL throughput LTE Duration (ENDC UE with active NR)])

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Your num() formula only applies to the first aspect of your overall expression (the sum part), not the average part. It should encompass the entire expression. Note that your format is actually set to ,00 and your desired format appears to be ,0 so you'll want to adjust that.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Your num() formula only applies to the first aspect of your overall expression (the sum part), not the average part. It should encompass the entire expression. Note that your format is actually set to ,00 and your desired format appears to be ,0 so you'll want to adjust that.

Mario_ES
Contributor III
Contributor III

Delete the 0s in your num format.

'# ##' instead of '# ##0,00'

stekol61
Creator
Creator
Author

I tried that as well but it doesn't help.

(num((sum({<[NW Type]= {'NR3*'} >}[5G MDS Volume LME])/sum({<[NW Type]= {'NR3*'} >}[5G Duration LME])),'# ##0,0'))
+ (num((Avg([DL throughput LTE Volume (ENDC UE with active NR)] / [DL throughput LTE Duration (ENDC UE with active NR)])),'# ##0,0'))&' / '&'55

stekol61
Creator
Creator
Author

I tried with '# ##', same result