Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sweens78
Creator
Creator

Adding all totals instead of individually

Hi Guys

I have the below formula and it is working but I want to include everything on a specific table.

There is just to much to add up individually

so for instance say this part of code.

=(count(if (NextReferralCareAppt_ID = '5' and CNSBridgingFollowup_ID = '1', NEWKEYID))- instead of the 5  I want to include all the id's in the table Nextreferralcareappt_id table.  I tried using a * but just returns a 0.

Any ideas

Full formula below

=(count(if (NextReferralCareAppt_ID = '5' and CNSBridgingFollowup_ID = '1', NEWKEYID))-Count(if (NextReferralCareAppt_ID = '5' and CNSBridgingFollowup_ID = '1', PatientsNotAssessed_ID)))+(count(if (NextReferralCareAppt_ID = '2' and CNSBridgingFollowup_ID = '1', NEWKEYID))-Count(if (NextReferralCareAppt_ID = '2' and CNSBridgingFollowup_ID = '1', PatientsNotAssessed_ID)))

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

this is the case, why can't simply with out that?

(count(if (CNSBridgingFollowup_ID = '1', NEWKEYID))-Count(if (CNSBridgingFollowup_ID = '1', PatientsNotAssessed_ID)))+(count(if (CNSBridgingFollowup_ID = '1',NEWKEYID))-Count(if (CNSBridgingFollowup_ID = '1', PatientsNotAssessed_ID)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sweens78
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

This throws up a complete different answer as I don't have Next referral Mentioned

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Usually, When you explain "i want all NextReferralCareAppt" but why these conditions required? What are you trying to get, Can you explain little more

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sweens78
Creator
Creator
Author

There is 2 selections at play here the table' next referral 'and also the table 'CNS' I need to take all the numbers in next referral and also the selection of CNS ID, and do an addition, seems to be the only way it is adding up correctly.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

i am sorry, I didn't get the request.