Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sravankv
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Aggr and Set analysis for YoY analysis

Hi All,

I have a report which should show year over year analysis for selected month.

below formula works perfectly fine i.e. selected moth and all previous year from selected year.

Sum({<fiscalmonthnbr={"$(=max(fiscalmonthnbr))"}, Year={"<=$(=max(Year))"}, [State]-={'Cancelled'}>}
[Aging Hours])

But, when i apply aggr to above formula it is showing only selected moth and year(not giving data for previous years).

=Sum({<fiscalmonthnbr={"$(=max(fiscalmonthnbr))"}, Year={"<=$(=max(Year))"}, [State]-={'Cancelled'}>}
			Aggr(sum([Aging Hours]),Number,State,Group,Name))

appreciate your support in resolving.

Regards,

Sravan

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

=Sum({<fiscalmonthnbr={"$(=max(fiscalmonthnbr))"}, Year={"<=$(=max(Year))"}, [State]-={'Cancelled'}>}
Aggr(sum({<fiscalmonthnbr={"$(=max(fiscalmonthnbr))"}, Year={"<=$(=max(Year))"}, [State]-={'Cancelled'}>}[Aging Hours]),Number,State,Group,Name))
Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

Aggr(sum({<fiscalmonthnbr={"$(=max(fiscalmonthnbr))"}, Year={"<=$(=max(Year))"}, [State]-={'Cancelled'}>}[Aging Hours]),Number,State,Group,Name))
Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)