Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Aggregated Function Does Not Sum Up

Hi,

I had a similar question up yesterday. I have an app with a Pivot table that divides cases into ages. However when i collapse the table the sums does not add up?!? Naturally I would like the totals to add up on each row. i would like the individual ages to be added up as well. I have also noticed that if there are mote than one row on the same instance then the total does not add up.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nicole-Smith

I don't understand what you mean, because it works for me without the aggrs() (the partial sums work too).

See attached.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Nicole-Smith

You shouldn't be using aggr() like that in your expressions.  Group and Name are already dimensions on the chart, so aggr() isn't needed.  Take it off of your expressions, and it should work like you expect it to.

Not applicable
Author

I need the aggr() function in order for the chart to display the partial sums. This is sort of the whole idea of the chart

Nicole-Smith

I don't understand what you mean, because it works for me without the aggrs() (the partial sums work too).

See attached.

Not applicable
Author

nice! thanks! i didnt get my count functions to work - thats why i used a aggr function.