Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Aggregation in script HELP

Hello People,

I have to make some aggreagation in my script,
Here is my script :

The field [Identifiant] is just a ID
              [Pose / Dépose] can only take to string value : 'Pose' and 'Dépose' ;

[ETI] can take lot value pas what's important for me is also two values lets say 'ar' and 'st'

[Nature] can take 21 values lets say Nature_1, Nature_2... Nature_21; but in reallity i

[Qté prévue] is quantiy is a numeric value
             [Année de construction] containt year but its not important for me yet.

What i want to do  is sum([Qté prévue]) but with some conditions :

First i'm not interressed by sum([Qté prévue]) for each Nature( 1, 2...21) separatly , but im interressed in :

sum([Qté prévue]) for a groupe of [Nature] together

For exemple a field called [Qté Prevue (Nature-1-2-3)]  that containt sum([Qté prévue]) where [Nature]= {Nature_1, Nature_2, Nature_3}.

another  field called [Qté Prevue (Nature-5-6-8)]  that containt sum([Qté prévue]) where [Nature]= {Nature_5, Nature_6, Nature_8}.

And i want lets say  [Qté Prevue (Nature-1-2-3) & Pose]  where [Pose / Dépose]= 'Pose'
and [Qté Prevue (Nature-1-2-3) & Dépose] where [Pose / Dépose]= 'Dépose' . i want that also for [Qté Prevue (Nature-5-6-8) Pose] and [Qté Prevue (Nature-5-6-8) Dépose]....

Once have that i want  [Qté Prevue (Nature-1-2-3) & Pose & ar] where [ETI]= 'ar' aand [Qté Prevue (Nature-1-2-3) & Pose & st] where [ETI]= 'st'.

I would like to do in a script for performance purpose.

Thanks and ask me if you didnt understant well.

Thanks you.

0 Replies