Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QlikviewRaj11
Contributor III
Contributor III

Associate the row into the last 13 months so that i get everything...

Hi All,

Thanks for your time.. I have this scenario where I get 2 data points and I am trying to get some calculations and build a line graph and a pivot table

I have 2 data points:

1 data point  includes the outage for each APPID and for each day if there is any outage - this has a date column

1 data point includes the weeklySLA, Target at the APPID level - this does not include the date column

SS.png

I need to convert the WeeklySLA into Monthly by getting the total number of days in that month from the column ImpactMonthSart.. I am ok doing this

Issue is: when there is no outage for a given APPID the ImpactStart field will be empty because for that APPID there is no outage happened , I need to calculate the compliance% and show all the APPID, If there is no outage for that APPID then the compliance is 100% -but the problem is since the ImpactMonth field is null , I am stuck with how to associate this impactstart null row fall into the last 13 months

Iam attaching some sample data ...please let me know if this is not clear 

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would venture the fact you have received no responses indicates you need to further clarify the post and/or add a sample QVW etc. in order to get further action on things.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.