Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Balance at start date & Balance at date

Hello everyone,

I need help and idea how to solve problem that I have.

I need to follow cash at start date and cash at end date for current year. For example:

• Cash at start date for January: sum of amount from general ledger entry for all transaction which hapen before 1.1.2014
  • Cash at end date for January: sum of amount from general ledger entry for all transaction which hapen before 1.2.2014
  • Cash at start date for February: sum of amount from general ledger entry for all transaction which hapen before 1.2.2014
  • Cash at end date for February: sum of amount from general ledger entry for all transaction which hapen before 1.3.2014
  • Cash at start date for March: sum of amount from general ledger entry for all transaction which hapen before 1.3.2014
  • Cash at end date for March: sum of amount from general ledger entry for all transaction which hapen before 1.4.2014

and like that until current month.

When I load transaction in script, how to mark transaction which period they belong, or can I solve problem with set analysis in my pivot chart?

Tnx

0 Replies