Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
er_mohit
Master II
Master II

Bar Chart Issue

Hi Friends

I'm stuck of facing the problem, Please see below attached image and i want to build that bar graph dynamically.

I also try to build a logic on back end in Master Calendar but doesn't get succeed.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks & Regards

Mohit

22 Replies
er_mohit
Master II
Master II
Author

So, Could you provide another solution ???

Regards

Mohit

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

don't think there is a really different solution doing this in the datamodel  because you need the date values individually connected to the dimension values of your chart. You could just let this table be connected via Date to your Calendar, I don't see why you have to join these two tables. You could also link this to your Facttable instead of to your calendar, creating an extra datefield in your facttable which is similiar to the original one but is renamed to date2 for example and then rename the date field in the dimension table to date2. This would apply to the star schema of data  modelling whereas connecting it to calendar is "snow flake schema".

Best regards

Stefan

er_mohit
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi S_Kunte23

Thanks for your reply back. I do  with previous one logic  and make a connection with FactTable and it gives right result doesn't repeat the Sale Value .Your solution is perfect .  But not for the case of month so, i  remove it .

Best Regards

Mohit