Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III

Bar Chart

Dear All,

I have a Name and Date Field. For these two i want to write an expression and i need to take these two fields in a single dimension. I am using a Bar Chart and need to show it as below image..PFA image for your reference...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Bharat ,

Try:

Name&'-' & Date_Field as Name_Date_Field  and use this as dimension.

Thanks

AS

View solution in original post

5 Replies
amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Bharat ,

Try:

Name&'-' & Date_Field as Name_Date_Field  and use this as dimension.

Thanks

AS

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

HI Amit,

Thanks for your reply...I have a name field, In that name field i have 10 sub fields and i need only 3 fields so for that i have hard coded and written as a Calculated Dimension as

=if(name='LV Information & Operation' or name='MOET HENNESSY ASIA PACIFIC/HK' or name='SINARMAS LAND/IA',name)

Now in this dimension i  need to add the date field and get together(both name and date field) in the same calculated dimension. This one i need to do in the dimension itself not in the backend. Can you pls help me on this.

Thanks,

Bharat

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Bharat,

Do one this first filter your name filed inside script side like below:

Where match(name,'LV Information & Operation','MOET HENNESSY ASIA PACIFIC/HK' ,’INARMAS LAND/IA’) ;

Next now you have name field with desired ones and later you can do what I have suggested in my first reply.

Thanks,

AS

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Amit...It worked...

Regards,

Bharat

amit_saini
Master III
Master III