Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar instead of dots in the scatter chart

Hello All,

I'm wondering if this is possible to create a chart that would look like the attached one.

I know that I can create a bar chart for each region and place it on the map, but you can easily imagine that I have many, many regions that I want to consider.

Generally speaking, is it possible to create a chart that would show two bars in the X and Y position.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

JTPro

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I'm looking for just this thing, and I think I've seen it done in a Qlikview Partner Demo, but can't remember which one....

Has anybody figured it out yet?

Gjalt

Not applicable
Author

sorry but its not clear what you want done...the charts you have pasted, how are you creating them now and how do you want to create them?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Naveen,

Picking up on this old conversation, since I came back to the same (as yet unsolved) problem as back in 2009. I guess that is the fun of things... Hope you are still here to help Naveen?

Let me give some more detail on what I'm looking for (and I think the original starter of this topic too?):

- I created a scatterplot combined with a dynamic google maps chart exactly as is done in the Google API tutorial found here in the community sites

- Now, in stead of a bubbles in the scatterplot (with variating sizes), I would like to show a 2-bar barchart, which corresponds to the same value which used to determine the size of the bubble, but now for 2 different years.

I believe I've seen it somewhere in a demo, but now I can't find it anywhere anymore.

Hope anybody has the solution, thanks in advance!

Greets,

Gjalt

Not applicable
Author

Yeam am still here, although am not quite sure how to do what you've asked for, need to try a couple of things.

But thanks for posting an explanation, helps give a better idea of the problem at hand.

Cheers

Naveen

Not applicable
Author

Hi Naveen, any luck finding a solution yet?

Cheers,

Gjalt